Spring Youth Disc Golf League
This league will be split up into four different divisions (U11, U13, U15, & U18). This six-week league will consist of competition play every Wednesday evening starting at 5:30 p.m. This spring, we are super excited to be partnering with Ridgecrest and the YMCA Blue Ridge Assembly to make their great courses part of the league! Registration is limited for each division and costs $25 per player. The registration deadline and first day of competition play will be on March 24.
Sign up here!
Youth Indoor Soccer
The 2021 Youth Soccer Indoor league will consists of a 6 game season with guaranteed equal playing time, balanced teams and a focus on fun. This league will be for children ages 7 to 15 years old. Players will have one practice per week and a game on Saturday or Sunday. All games and practices will be held at Grey Eagle Soccer Arena. You may request a coach but it is not guaranteed you will be placed on that team. There will be no skills day this year. Coaches will draft their teams. Please make sure your t-shirt sizes are correct. This year in particular there will be a lot of changes due to Covid 19 restrictions as we are following the NCDHHS guidelines.
Players must bring their own water bottle labeled so there is no sharing or mix ups.
- Parents are required to wear face coverings at practice and games.
- Coaches are required to wear face coverings.
- Grey Eagle has a 60 per capacity right now. No more than 60 people at a time.
- One parent or guardian per child on game days to stay under capacity.
- Players are required to wear face coverings while playing.
- Players not in the game are required to wear face coverings.
- Everyone will adhere to social distancing guidelines.
- Refs are required to wear face coverings,
- Teams will not huddle and teams before or after the game will not shake hands, high five, or fist pump the other team or each other.
- No heading the ball in any age group.