Pay Your Bill

wStormwater billing and payments are now processed through the Water Department. 

If you have questions concerning this invoice, email or call 828-419-9313 for assistance.

If you no longer own the property, it is your responsibility to notify Town Staff as soon as possible for a corrected invoice to be provided to the new owner. The Town does not receive notice of property transfers. 

If you need translation services, please contact the Town Clerk at 828-419-9300, option 5.