The Black Mountain Pool will be open this year!
To better ensure the safety of all pool-goers, we will be implementing several safety measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
For the 2021 pool season:
- We will be operating at 50% capacity (150 people)
- We will have socially distant markings along the pool deck
- No season passes will be offered.
- Daily entry passes may be purchased in advance by 9:00 p.m. the day before (available through the link below).
- Day-of passes will also be sold at the entrance (located on the tennis court side of the pool) if space is available. If the pool is at max capacity, people will be let in as others exit.
- No re-entry will be allowed.
- The pool is available for rentals on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays from 6:15pm-8:15pm
Purchase Passes Here!
The Black Mountain Pool opens Memorial Day weekend and closes Labor Day Weekend. The pool runs several programs such as, lap swim, swim lessons and water aerobics. The pool is also stocked with concession stand featuring, ice cream, slushies, chips & candy, soft drinks, water, goggles and swim diapers. Pool passes, program fees and concessions can be paid for with either cash or credit/debt card.
Hours: Monday - Saturday 11:00 am - 6:00 pm and Sunday 1:00 - 6:00 pm.